Jesus Tribe is occasionally known to speak in the rare dialect known as “legalese,” such as on this page. Please bear with Us as We do so.
You agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms:
Jesus Tribe serves as an online marketplace to allow qualifying users to offer, sell and purchaser goods and services for an agreed upon price. Jesus Tribe has no involvement in the consummation of a contract between a seller and a buyer. Accordingly, Jesus Tribe has no liability or responsibility for any matter arising out of the transaction between a seller and a buyer. You should be comfortable in all respects with a seller before You purchase goods from the Site.
You may use the Services and the Site and the content owned and provided by Jesus Tribe (singularly and collectively, the “Jesus Tribe Content”) solely in connection with the intended purposes of the Site. No right, title or interest in any Jesus Tribe Content is transferred to You. Jesus Tribe retains all of its intellectual property rights in all Jesus Tribe Content. Except as expressly authorized by this Agreement, or otherwise agreed to by Jesus Tribe, You may not use, alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or otherwise appropriate any Jesus Tribe Content obtained from the Site or the Service, except as expressly permitted by the Terms or as otherwise agreed to by Jesus Tribe.
You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only.
You agree not to take any action that might affect the security of the Site, render the Site partially or wholly inaccessible to others or otherwise negatively alter or damage the Site or the Jesus Tribe Content.
You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Jesus Tribe Content, or to attempt to access any Jesus Tribe Content that is not intended for You.
You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
While using the Site You will not:
1. Be false, misleading, inaccurate or include inaccurate, misleading or false information to a seller or on any Storefront which You maintain.
2. Act in a fraudulent way or become involved in the sale of stolen or counterfeit items.
3. Violate any local, state, federal or other applicable laws or the rights of third party parties.
4. Access or use the Site if You are not able to enter into legally binding agreements, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from the Site.
5. Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by You.
6. Fail to deliver items purchased from You if You are a Seller.
7. Infringe on another party’s right, title and interest in and to their intellectual property including copyrights and trademarks.
8. Interfere with the sales of other online sellers in any way that injures, damages or negatively affects their use and enjoyment of the Site.
9. Be libelous or defamatory with any information posted on the Site.
10. Disseminate or display spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
11. Contain or transmit code or employ other actions which may harm Jesus Tribe, the Site, the Jesus Tribe Content or the interests or property of Jesus Tribe users.
12. Copy, modify, or distribute content from the Site and/or Jesus Tribe’s copyrights and trademarks unless agreed to by Jesus Tribe.
13. Collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
14. Disseminate or display content or information that (a) is offensive or inflammatory, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individuals; (b) promotes illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, provides information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or (c) provides pirated content or links to pirated content files. Be obscene or post any information that contains pornography including child pornography.
15. Violate the Seller’s Agreement, as the case may be, if You are a seller.
16. Use any automated means to access the Site for any purpose without the express written permission of Jesus Tribe.
17. Take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site or the ability to operate the Site as determined solely by Jesus Tribe.
18. You are solely responsible for Your conduct while using the Site and for any and all information, store listings, advertisements, proposals, data, text, pictures, graphics, music, sights, sounds, depictions, images, photographs, audio, video and links (individually and collectively the “Third Party Content”) that You submit, post, and display on Jesus Tribe.
19. Further, as a Seller, You are solely responsible for each individual item of Third Party Content You display, link to or otherwise make available through the Site. You agree Jesus Tribe has no control, and is not responsible for the Third Party Content appearing on the Site, and by using the Site or making purchases, You may encounter Third Party Content which You find is inaccurate, inappropriate, inflammatory or otherwise of concern to You.
20. Jesus Tribe makes no representation or warranty of any kind concerning the truth or accuracy or any other aspect of any information posted on this website by a User or any other information appearing at websites which are linked to in any Third Party Content. As a Seller, You agree that You are solely responsible for all content, material and Third Party Content appearing in Your storefront or in any links appearing within Your storefront. You agree that Jesus Tribe does not pre-approve or review Third Party Content; however, Jesus Tribe retains the right but not the obligation to deny, remove or alter any Third Party Content that appears on the Site, if in the sole discretion of Jesus Tribe, such Third Party Content violates the Terms.
The Site and the Jesus Tribe Content are protected by laws of the United States, and belongs solely to Jesus Tribe. You may not use, change or amend in any way the Site or the Jesus Tribe Content without the prior written approval of Jesus Tribe.
As a Seller, You are granted a revocable non-exclusive license as part of the Store Owner’s Agreement, as the case may be, to utilize references to Jesus Tribe and its logo in connection with linking to Your Storefront on the Site from other web pages.
Jesus Tribe does not claim ownership rights in Your Third Party Content. When You post or display Third Party Content on the Site, You grant to Jesus Tribe a license to use and display the Third Party Content on the Site.
You grant Jesus Tribe a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) You have in the Third Party Content, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Third Party Content. In the event a third party re-posts Your Third Party Content, You agreed to hold Jesus Tribe harmless from any liability arising out of a dispute concerning the reposting of Your Third Party Content.
Jesus Tribe works hard to keep the Site operating for the benefit of its users. However, in the event of a problem, please contact Us at [email protected] Tribe.com
Jesus Tribe has engaged third-party service providers to perform many of the services related to payment processing, including card processing, currency exchange, identity verification, fraud analysis and regulatory compliance. Jesus Tribe partners with PayPal, and other licensed payment processors to facilitate card payments and other payments and the disbursement of funds to sellers. Jesus Tribe may share your personal or transactional information with those third-party service providers when it's necessary to process payments. Jesus Tribe Gift Cards are subject to the Gift Cards Policy. By using a third-party service, you may also be subject to an agreement with the third- party. For example, PayPal is a third-party service provided by PayPal Holdings, Inc. and is subject to the PayPal User Agreement. If Jesus Tribe receives notice that your shop's content or activity violates a third party’s service agreement, we may at our sole discretion take action against your account to comply with their policies. Such actions may include canceling a transaction, disabling listings from your shop, suspending your selling privileges, or removing certain payment methods. PayPal Jesus Tribe supports two versions of PayPal: integrated PayPal and standalone PayPal. Integrated PayPal. Integrated PayPal allows sellers to receive funds from PayPal purchases directly into their Jesus Tribe Shop Payment Account, without the need to manage a separate PayPal account. This means that if a buyer pays with PayPal, the funds from the order will be credited to a seller’s Shop Payment Account along with the rest of the orders. The standard Direct Checkout Payment Processing Fee (described below) applies to orders that go through integrated PayPal; there is no additional PayPal fee.
Standalone PayPal. For sellers accepting standalone PayPal, you will receive funds from PayPal purchases directly into your PayPal account. This payment method exists for sellers in countries that are not yet eligible for Direct Checkout and for sellers in certain countries who have opted to continue receiving funds into their standalone PayPal accounts. Sellers who accept standalone PayPal will continue to pay PayPal fees. Orders paid through standalone PayPal are not covered by Jesus Tribe’s Seller Protection Program. Please note, in certain circumstances where a seller accepts Direct Checkout and standalone PayPal, it may be necessary for Jesus Tribe to process some PayPal transactions through integrated PayPal. For example, if a buyer chooses to pay with an Jesus Tribe Gift Card and covers the remaining balance using PayPal, Jesus Tribe can only process the transaction through integrated PayPal.
Jesus Tribe charges a fee to use our site. We charge a Five Percent (5%) commission of the purchase price for each transaction. The fee amount will be assessed and will be reflected in your Shop Payment Account. The Payment will be deducted from the total amount of the payment at the time the payment is considered complete. We reserve the right to modify the Fee at any time. In the event of any partial or full refunds credited back to a buyer, the Fee and other applicable fees will be recalculated based on the adjusted sale price. The difference between the original Fee and the adjusted Fee will be applied to the refund amount being credited back to the seller. Other applicable fees will be refunded on the seller’s bill.
JESUS TRIBE ON BEHALF OF ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE JESUS TRIBE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT. JESUS TRIBE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE JESUS TRIBE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND ANY OTHER CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED FROM OR ON THE SITE. JESUS TRIBE DOES NOT WARRANT: THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; OR -THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE JESUS TRIBE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT; OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE JESUS TRIBE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY DATE OR OTHER CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND THE JESUS TRIBE CONTENT AND OTHER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE BUYERS, YOU RELEASE US (AND OUR MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS,) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD JESUS TRIBE (AND OUR MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS), HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF (A) YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY OR MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED FOR SALE OR ACTUALLY PURCHASED OR THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR OTHER CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, POST OR MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH OR ON A STOREFRONT AND (B) YOUR USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE JESUS TRIBE CONTENT OR ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU HEREBY FURTHER RELEASE JESUS TRIBE (AND OUR MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) FOR ALL ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF OTHER USERS, INCLUDING GOODS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED OR SOLD. YOU AGREE THE SITE IS DESIGNED TO PERMIT PARTIES TO ENTER INTO TRANSACTIONS FOR ALL KINDS OF GOODS AND SERVICES AND OTHER ACTIVITIES. JESUS TRIBE HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED, THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION SET FORTH IN THE STOREFRONTS, THE ABILITY OF SELLERS TO SELL ITEMS, THE ABILITY OF BUYERS TO PAY FOR ITEMS, OR THAT A BUYER OR SELLER WILL ACTUALLY COMPLETE A TRANSACTION.
If a dispute arises between You and Jesus Tribe, We will seek to resolve the dispute as quickly as commercially reasonable. Before resorting to legal proceedings, You must first contact Us directly and work with Us to resolve a dispute. If a dispute cannot be resolved by You and We, You will have the option to pursue a claim (a “Claim”) against Jesus Tribe in accordance with one of the options provided below or as We and You otherwise agree in writing.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Option One – For any Claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $20,000, the party requesting relief may elect to handle the Claim in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties in the greater San Francisco, California area. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) the arbitrator’s decision shall be final and not appealable to any court or any other tribunal or arbitrator(s), and shall be entered and enforceable as a judgment in a court of competent jurisdiction in San Francisco, California.
Option Two – For any other Claim other than a Claim which qualifies and is opted for by a party under option one above, such Claim may be submitted by either You or Us for arbitration to the San Francisco, California office of the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration proceedings will be conducted in San Francisco, California and will be heard by one arbitrator in accordance with the then current commercial arbitrations rules of the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitrator will be a lawyer of recognized standing and expertise in the area of commercial transactions.
Jesus Tribe retains the right to limit, suspend, or terminate Services for any user, prohibit access to the Site and take other actions deemed appropriate by Jesus Tribe to keep users off the Site if We conclude a user is in violation of the Terms or other agreement with Jesus Tribe.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding Your use of the Services and the Site and Your listing, sale, acquisition, advertising of offers to sell and purchase goods and services.
You and Jesus Tribe are independent of one another and consequently, no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
These Terms are effective March 1, 2016, for current users, and upon use of the Site by a new user. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice, at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend these Terms or other Site policies at any time. Any notices of termination or modification to the Services or the Terms will take effect when set forth on the Site. When using particular Services on the Site, You are subject to any unique posted policies or rules applicable to specific Services You use through the Site, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. This Agreement as supplemented by such other additional agreements for specific Services, sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between Us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Any responsibilities or obligations of a User which accrue or arise during the term of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement until fully satisfied by You.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]